Fayetteville GA Dentist
Meet Dave C. Lee, D.M.D.
Dr. Dave Lee graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Georgia before earning his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Lee completes over 100 hours of continuing education in dentistry each year. In addition, he is a graduate of programs including the Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education, the L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education, the Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Education, and Baylor University’s Continuum of Contemporary Esthetic Diagnosis and Treatment.
Dr. Lee has always loved working with people and with his hands. His love for health sciences and healing arts brought him to study dentistry, a field where all of his passions play a vital role. The esthetic and restorative aspects of dentistry provide the opportunity for artistic creativity. Improving patients’ health and self-esteem is immensely satisfying. Dr. Lee feels blessed to be practicing dentistry in a time of great advances in materials and technology that have made substantial improvements in the patient experience. He believes that this is an exciting time to be a dentist and he looks forward to work every day.
Dr. Lee’s philosophy of patient care is based in a genuine desire to help people. Our first priority is to help improve patients’ overall health and to address their dental needs as easily and comfortably as possible. Our patients tell us that they can feel how much we care, which shows us that we are living what we believe.
Dr. Lee has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1981. They are blessed with 3 children. Lauren and her husband Yoann are practicing dentists in Albuquerque, NM. Jennifer holds a PhD in Clinical Psychology and is on staff at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Taylor is working on a Master’s Degree in Wine and Vineyards at the University of CA at Davis. Dr. Lee and Cheryl are blessed to be able to travel and visit with their children often. His hobbies include learning new information and restoring vintage cars, furniture, and dental equipment.
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Georgia Dental Association
- Restorative Dentistry Chairman for the GDA’s Mission of Mercy
- Past President of the Hinman Dental Society
- Past General Chairman of the 103rd Hinman Dental Meeting, with over 20,000 people in attendance
- Past President of the Fayetteville Rotary Club
- Past President of the Atlanta South Metro Dental Study Club
- Member of the Southern Crescent Seattle Dental Study Club
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the International College of Dentists
- Member of the American College of Dentists
- Sunday School teacher at Fayetteville First United Methodist Church for over 25 years